Hula on over to Takhone Lodge’s Spring Fellowship at Blackhawk Camp on Owasippe Scout Reservation from May 27th to 30th! This year’s Hawaiian-themed Spring Fellowship will include:
- Cheerful Service
- Mountain Biking
- Luau-themed Hodag with shaved ice tiki bar, competitions, and fellowship
- Lodge Officer Elections
- Waterfront and Beachfront fun with boating and sports
- Spooky Closing Campfire to wrap it all up!
You will not want to miss the Lodge’s longest fellowship of the year—three nights of camping and the entirety of Sunday dedicated to fellowship and fun!
Find registration at scoutingevent.com/456-56548. The cost covers meals, activities, and patch.
- General Membership: $20 ($35 starting 5/1)
- Ordeal Candidates: $50
- Brotherhood Candidates: $40 ($55 starting 5/1)
- Non-Members: $20 ($35 starting 5/1)
To Be Prepared, bring:
- Closed-toed shoes
- Water shoes
- Swimsuit (swim test is required for waterfront activities)
- Extra clothes (for after swimming)
P.S. Registered lifeguards, if you plan on attending and want to volunteer as a lifeguard on Sunday, please contact Takhone7@gmail.com